Tuesday 26 May 2015

Introducing PiYo LIVE!

I'm so happy to announce that I'm now certified to teach PiYo... But what is PiYo? To sum it up, it's a class inspired by both Pilates and Yoga that will really challenge your strength and flexibility. It's like no other class I teach, the benefits from PiYo are amazing; tone up, improved posture, become stronger, leaner, burn a tonne of calories and so much more! Classes will be announced soon, but until then...

Here's what the Beachbody website says:

"PiYo® LIVE combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility of flowing yoga movements. You’ll use your body weight to perform a series of continuous, targeted moves to define every single muscle - big and small.

But there’s no time to stop and chant ommm - because you won’t pose - you’ll push it! This ain’t your mama’s yoga. We crank up the music, the speed, and the fun to give you an intense, yet low-impact workout that will burn crazy calories for a long, lean, beautiful physique. And, there’s no need to spend hours hopping from class to class. You’ll sweat, stretch, and strengthen - all in one  PiYo workout!"

I hope to tag on some foam rolling and extra stretches to our PiYo classes, this will help ease aches and pains and also further your flexibility training.

Currently my evening timetable is full Monday-Thursday so the only time slot I have free is Fridays. I hope to run a 6 week course on Friday evenings, in the Muscliff/Throop area. The time is expected to be early evening, around 6pm-7pm as this was requested in the past, however the time may change slightly depending on the demand. Please also note that if this programme proves popular (which I'm sure it will), I will try my best to amend the current timetable to fit it in. However, until I've tested the water I cant make any drastic changes. If you'd be interested in a Friday evening course, please register your interest ASAP: info@fitnessquest.co.uk

Now watch the video:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.